Reportable misconduct covered under this policy includes but is not limited to: –
- All forms of financial malpractices or impropriety such as fraud, corruption, bribery, forgery, blackmail, theft, misappropriation of funds and classified documents;
- Failure to comply with legal obligations, statutes, and regulatory directives;
- Actions detrimental to Health and Safety or the Environment;
- Any form of criminal activity;
- Improper conduct or unethical behavior that undermines universal and core ethical values such as integrity, respect, honesty, accountability and fairness etc.
- Other forms of corporate governance breaches;
- Connected transactions not disclosed or reported in line with regulations;
- Insider abuse – where employees with special access privileges and knowledge of operations and information use this knowledge and information to alter or disable security controls for their own benefit and to the detriment of the Company
- Non-disclosure of conflict of interest;
What can be reported ?